Friday, September 1, 2023

August '23 in Review

This month was all about prep for ReaperCon. Other stuff happened, like a family photo shoot, the in-laws heading home, visiting my sister and aunt (cutting mightily into my painting time) and actually being able to go out on a date with my wife for our anniversary! Lots of good stuff, but mentally... it was all about Reapercon. And yes, I'm going to owe my wife for this trip, and leaving her with the hamsterling while I'm gone. 


Gaming

Due to a combination of factors, game was on hold this month. In place of that, kinda, I did the RPGaDay thing, and have also been keeping up with my #Dungeon23. Either I’m really really looking forward to getting back to it this month. Plus, there are games played at ReaperCon, but more on that when I get back.


Miniatures

I knocked out some quick walls of thorns and a stone wall for the RCL so that I could focus on my ReaperCon prep. I came up with a last minute diorama idea, and managed to get it done before I had to pack. Fingers crossed that I come home with at least 1 silver.



Media

Star Trek Strange New Worlds season 2
What We Do In The Shadows season 5
Only Murders in the Building season 3
Ahsoka


Goals for Sept

Recover from ReaperCon & not get COVID or even con crud.
Play a scenario or 2 for Hope Eternal
Paint something non-reaper
Start the scarecrow for the yard for halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.