Thursday, December 1, 2022

November ‘22 In Review

It is a time to be thankful, and there’s a lot to be thankful for. My family and friends are all healthy and safe. I have a good job that does good work. I have a house, space and some time for games and hobbies. I have a wife who encourages me to do these things that bring me joy. Hell, she even took care of our toddler for a weekend so I could head back to Maryland to go collect a bunch of my stuff that’s been in storage since I moved to NY! And now I have my whole RPG library back!

Gaming
Over Thanksgiving break one of my D&D players was in town, and we got to play 2 games of Stargrave together! Stonehell has also been rolling along, and you might have noticed I finally got back into writing session reports. More are on the way!  

Miniatures
You know those projects that you start on and then sit on for… a long time? Well, I finally wrapped one of those up. A 3D printed statue that I got years ago. The print lines on it were fairly bad, and it was demotivating. Well, I finally got back to it. After a liberal coat of glue and sand, the texture was transformed from 3D print to rough stone. Add in a couple of nail art gems and some paint, and it’s looking good!

I also worked on a few other fun things this month, including a chicken swarm, which may be the silliest mini in my collection.

Media
Star Wars Tales of the Jedi
Star Trek Prodigy
Andor
Bad Batch
Ghosts
Your Highness
Wednesday

Goals
1 session report written up per week. At least that way I won’t fall further behind.
Play the next solo Stargrave adventure
Finish all my current WIP minis


1 comment:

  1. An enviable collection of books. I quite miss my Birthright stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.