Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Painting Nathavarr The White (part 2)

I got a bunch of work done on the head. The plan for the head matches the rest of the body... but the eye, I wanted something special. I did a search for amazing eyes or something like that...

This picture ended up being my inspiration.

I used Grass Green as the base color, with Sun Yellow, Peacock Green to do the speckling.

Very pleased with the progress. Now I need to actually get to work on the body... and the wings...

1 comment:

  1. The eyes have so much depth. Really like the effect you've gone for!

    Also a big fan of the scales you've painted on the snout - was a little sad that they weren't sculpted on in the first place, but your paint job looks great.