Friday, October 12, 2012

#fridayfiveminutemap

If you didn't know, there is a thing over on Google+ where a bunch of people make a 5 minute map, and post it up with the hash tag #fridayfiveminutemap. It started back in the beginning of the year, and went strong for a while. Lately there have only been a couple or even just one participant every week. There was a push earlier this week to bring it back to life, and because of that I'm sharing some of my previous Friday five minute maps.


The styles and creativity go way beyond my doodles, so it's well worth checking out, and even better would be participating!



There is also a tumbler account Five Minute Maps which collects them and shares the maps outside of G+.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pointer / reminder. I finally made my first five minute map.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Email notifications are spotty... might be a bit before this gets published. Sorry.